PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 13, 2014

New Accessories at the Cottage

Most of our accessories and home decor items consist of found items, mostly one of a kind, because we usually add our own touches.  Each of us are constantly treasure hunting.  Garage and estate sales being our number one place to hunt, but it's not quite garage sale season around here and things can start look a little sparse. 

Furniture just doesn't seem do as well empty and sad, so we decided to place a few wholesale orders.  My point being we have lots of fun new home decor accessories at the Cottage and I wanted to show them off a little.  the picture above is just a sample.

But before I get to the new stuff, I wanted to give a shout out to something that was found and embellished.  Cause I think it's so awesome.  Shannon just brought this new chair.

She used an actual coffee sac to cover the seat, how cool it that?  She said she kept finding coffee beans.

I just love it.  If your interested It's at the Cottage as I speak, but I have a feeling it won't last long.

Ok now on to the new accessories.

I'll start our with our new industrial lighting...

Cage Pendents with Edison bulbs, which we also have for sale.



Super adorable little birds nests, and faux eggs, I'm sure we'll be adding these to our Easter displays.

A few of  the eggs had to come home with me.

Spools of ruler ribbon...

The Marquee arrow...I'm just loving arrows right now.

Some new metal scoops, and wooden totes...


Fun banners...

Little metal clips...

Enamel coffee, tea, and sugar canisters...

Paper mache' globe orbs...

Cute little @...

Sets of dice...

Key hole plaques, would look great in a gallery wall


New big letter...also great for gallery walls...

Also, new clocks, lanterns, signs, even some chubby little sheep thrown in.

So if your in the area we would love to see you!  We are open every Friday and Saturday.

As always thanks so much for stoppin'

                                                                     Katie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Love Love everything!! I can't wait to see in person! I have been following you for a while and still haven't made it in... it is on the top of my list!! So great!!!

Julie said...

Who can resist chubby sheep?!

Post a Comment