PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Chalkboard Banners at The Shabby Cottage


I wanted to share a fun new product we got in at The Cottage.  I know don't need to say that chalkboard anything is huge right now, so I found these reusable chalkboard pennant banners on etsy the owner gave me a great bulk rate so I can resale them, but if you aren't local here is the link to the etsy site Windy City Photo Props.  They are awesome, and I love that they are hand made and painted in the US.

Here they are at the Cottage...



I also love that you can just erase and use them over and over.  I make a new banner for each of my kids' birthdays on the Cricut(honestly I'll probably still do that, I can get a little matchy) but in a pinch I could just personalize these banners with their name and age.

This is my daughter holding one, (probably should have staged that a little better, just keepin it real)

There are so many opportunities to use these banners, holidays, events like wedding showers, and new babies, well wishes like "welcome home", going away parties, "good luck", "congrats" or just "I love you" also the actual original use as a photo prop, Christmas cards, baby announcements, and monthly milestones, first days of school, I feel like I already went on too long.

Oh wait how bout "snow days"...

If you need more inspiration check out my Pinterest board.  The point being the uses for chalkboard banners are endless.

Stop by and pick one up if your in the area, we would love to see you!

                                                                 Katie

1 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Those are just adorable--and the snow looks so pretty!

Post a Comment