PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 30, 2012

I thought I would post a few of our favorite things we just finished.

This one is Shannons she finished last week. This has been such a popular size Dresser. I love all the cup handles she used.
This one is also Shannon's. She was very busy last week. I found this fabric she used on the vanity stool at JoAnn's Fabrics a couple of weeks ago. It has a grain sack look with stripes.
 I love it.
 It goes great with the Christmas Decor but it would be great anytime.


Don't you just love the sled painted red with JOY??


The Cottage White Bookcase we added the backsplash on top with a decorative applique & the Iron Corner Brackets, also the trim on the 3rd shelf.
It totally dressed it up.


This dresser has a mirror added to the top. I'm afraid you can't see it very well in this picture with all our decor on top. It also has little tin numbers in the middle of the drawers. I should have taken a close up picture.
I guess you'll have to come out to the shop to see them. lol.

2 comments:

Heart Vintage Design said...

I love your work. The chest of drawers at the top of your post is my favorite. I just love its lines. Thanks for stopping by my blog and visiting. I've answered your question on there, just in case you don't get notified via blogger, I'm letting you know here : )

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Faye you need to change your reply on your email. You will get more comments and replies if you change this. Also turn off your word verification. That will help you too!

Post a Comment